It seemed that this day lasted longer then normal...not complaining of anything, just seems like there was so much going on, when in reality not much was going on...just whatever WAS going on took a long time. If that made any sense. :)
Early this morning Shilhi texted me to tell me that she was in Starbucks...and would I like something. Shoots! Yes! Just coffee...black, please. Well, when she texted me I was already on my way to the studio because today was our decor garage sale. I didn't even realize that we were going to have it today until I saw this on instagram:
Early this morning Shilhi texted me to tell me that she was in Starbucks...and would I like something. Shoots! Yes! Just coffee...black, please. Well, when she texted me I was already on my way to the studio because today was our decor garage sale. I didn't even realize that we were going to have it today until I saw this on instagram:
What?! We are having a decor garage sale?! And then after I saw this, I get a call saying that guess what?! We are going to have a decor garage sale?! Oh really?! I didn't know that. :) Well, feel free to follow us on instagram...you can see our name...up there. :) Well, I ended up going to the studio on Saturday to help set up the place and let me tell you, I was so tempted to buy everything! I wanted everything! I just love decorating/designing things! And I can always use stuff to dress up the place where I call home! :) Today started early...but look what I found...
...a nearly perfect plumeria bloom AND in my favorite color. :) Well, I went to the studio, and I think that it went well! We sold a lot of our things that we weren't using or weren't needed. And I personally think a lot of people scored big time! We are always happy to help out with designing and decorating...whether it be an event or your home! :)
I personally think that we had a good turn out. We had some wedding venders come and buy some of our stuff...and we even had past clients come and buy some things for their homes! It was wonderful seeing them again! We had a lot of friends, family, and church family stop by and look at everything...it was a long day, but I think that it was a very productive day.
We want new things for our studio and rental equipment and so we all decided as a group to sell the things that we weren't using as much anymore...and I think that everyone scored big...and it was good. What started out a gloomy day turned out to be a hot, beautiful day. In ever sense.
After we closed up, Paula, Shilhi and I went to Teddy's Burgers and had a late lunch before Paula and I dropped Shilhi off back at the studio to meet with a client. I drove back home, took a short nap and started cleaning that house...but look at the things that I scored from the garage sale! I'm pretty excited about the things that I got...! :)
I was looking for trays so that I can bring my tea and dinner downstairs to work...and so Shilhi gave me those two trays on the top. I adore the floral print...and they are a pretty sturdy and perfect for my needs. The bottom tray, I think that I am going to use a project...we will see. :)
I absolutely fell in-love with the vintage glass tea set! I can so see myself using them with my glass teapot...and I love how it comes with it's own glass tray. They are super heavy too! They won't be breaking anytime soon! I scored 3 sets...so tea anyone?! :) I also got two mini ivory glass milk jars for cream/milk for when I have tea. I think they are so adorable! And it was SO hard to resist the chic vintage stool/foot rest.
The two black, circular throw pillows as super soft...and I needed some pillows for my couch...so they were perfect...and I got this fabric and I was thinking to make new curtains for my room. I love the print...so happy. :)
I got these additions for my backyard. I am trying to fix it up nice...and it's getting there! The wooden podium, I was thinking to put my mosquito repellent candle on it. I adore those lanterns! There were 8 of them...but there was 3 after the sale was all done and so I bought them. I remember hoping that no one would buy them. I didn't get anything until everyone looked at everything...so there was things that I missed out on...but I don't think that I did so bad. :) I love the tall vase and I am going to look for a tall LED candle to put inside so that I can place it outside as well.
There was actually a set of these gorgeous, pink, mercury votives...but the person who bought them only wanted 4...and so this was the lonesome one...so I bought it. I was thinking of putting my pens and such in it on my desk. It's so cute. :)
And I couldn't help myself but grab these two wedding magazines to look through because I tear out my favorite pictures...:)
As I was cleaning my house, my sister called me to tell me that she was on my side of town and if it was okay if her and her fambam came over...of course I said yes! I am always happy to see family! I got to play with DollGirl for awhile. She is my favorite...and I love her unconditionally. She is getting so big...and I love how she says and calls my name now! I love her so much!
I wish I had a Costco membership...but I don't. My sister does so she doesn't mind getting me things that I need...in this case she brought me my frozen Acai and coconut water Zico...which I totally recommend both to EVERYONE! :) And look! They brought me a present! :)
What's this?! They brought me Victoria's Secret?! Say what?! When I looked inside...look what I found?!
Sand and coral from Lana'i! They had gone there this past week...and so they brought me goodies to add to my collection! I am going to try to collect sand from all the Hawai'ian islands. :) It looks like black sand to me and I like! I think tomorrow, I am going to Ben Franklin's to buy some containers to put the sand in. :) And coral...wow, I LOVE coral...super picky about my coral though. This may sound crazy...but I have to connect to the coral...and seriously, I don't connect to just any coral...in this case...K.Neal always does a good job with finding me the perfect coral that I would love! I will add them to my coral collection. :)
And here is something random that was in my Victoria Secret's bag. A gift card to Lanikai Juice. It's random because it's to me from my hanai family...my sister said that she found it in the Victoria Secret's bag...I never put it there. Random....well, at least I have a gift card to there. I LOVE their Acaai bowls! :)
...and the last thing that I found in the bag was two Cinnamon rolls that my sister made for me. I have the best sister ever! I love her! I love my family...and yes...
...I ate one already. :)
"Never run back to whatever broke you."-anonymous












No comments:
Post a Comment