I can't believe that I actually survived this really difficult week. Actually, I take that back...I DO BELIEVE that I really did survive this week because I have amazing co-workers that are my friends that helped me survive.
Lets just say that we were short staff at the preschool...and so that affected everything that happened...I am so happy that it's Friday. I'm so happy that it's the weekend! It is very much needed. Every weekend is very much needed, but this particular weekend...I really need. I am not doing ANYTHING preschool related for this whole weekend. I might just do the cleaning that I really wanted to get done.
Amanda is so lucky that she has Spring Break...and today was her last day of school before her spring break...so all next week she has off. But I think that she has some school stuff that she needs to get done. But at least she gets a break...but I know that she deserves it. I wish that our school can see that I need and deserve one too! Oh well...that's how life goes.
As I was driving home from work, my sister calls...and she asked me if there was any jewelry that I wanted. What...?! Is there...uhm...YES! I love jewelry! I am a feather/wings and hoops kind of girl...but I have discovered that I also adore "ocean" themed jewelry as well...not surprising since I do adore anything that has to do with the ocean. Yes, even the jellyfish that I am so terrified of. I think the only thing that I can do without are eels. I do not like eels.
Anyway, Shilhi had told me that her cousin who makes jewelry was having a private sale on her jewelry collection that she hand custom makes. However, it was from 2-5pm...and I got out of work at 4:45...and there is always a lot of traffic going to 'nalo...so I wouldn't have made it...but my wonderful sister told me to facetime her so I can see what there was! I thought after this really difficult week I needed to have a "pick me up..." So I bought myself some adorable earrings...I also bought my sister a necklace for her birthday...and also I got my sister to snag a bracelet that Shilhi was eyeing for her birthday on the 26th (Wednesday). It was funny because Shilhi was really bummed coz she wanted it..so she doesn't know that I got it for her.
I couldn't get a picture of the necklace that my sister chose...or the bracelet...but here is a picture (and the business card of Anueanue) of the earrings that I got for myself!
Lets just say that we were short staff at the preschool...and so that affected everything that happened...I am so happy that it's Friday. I'm so happy that it's the weekend! It is very much needed. Every weekend is very much needed, but this particular weekend...I really need. I am not doing ANYTHING preschool related for this whole weekend. I might just do the cleaning that I really wanted to get done.
Amanda is so lucky that she has Spring Break...and today was her last day of school before her spring break...so all next week she has off. But I think that she has some school stuff that she needs to get done. But at least she gets a break...but I know that she deserves it. I wish that our school can see that I need and deserve one too! Oh well...that's how life goes.
As I was driving home from work, my sister calls...and she asked me if there was any jewelry that I wanted. What...?! Is there...uhm...YES! I love jewelry! I am a feather/wings and hoops kind of girl...but I have discovered that I also adore "ocean" themed jewelry as well...not surprising since I do adore anything that has to do with the ocean. Yes, even the jellyfish that I am so terrified of. I think the only thing that I can do without are eels. I do not like eels.
Anyway, Shilhi had told me that her cousin who makes jewelry was having a private sale on her jewelry collection that she hand custom makes. However, it was from 2-5pm...and I got out of work at 4:45...and there is always a lot of traffic going to 'nalo...so I wouldn't have made it...but my wonderful sister told me to facetime her so I can see what there was! I thought after this really difficult week I needed to have a "pick me up..." So I bought myself some adorable earrings...I also bought my sister a necklace for her birthday...and also I got my sister to snag a bracelet that Shilhi was eyeing for her birthday on the 26th (Wednesday). It was funny because Shilhi was really bummed coz she wanted it..so she doesn't know that I got it for her.
I couldn't get a picture of the necklace that my sister chose...or the bracelet...but here is a picture (and the business card of Anueanue) of the earrings that I got for myself!
I absolutely love them so much! I want to learn how to make jewelry like this so that I don't have to buy them...they are so expensive...but it's all good, because I work hard for my money...so I think that I can spend on my hobbies. :)
My sister and her hubby and my adorable DollGirl came over to Saigon Noodle House to meet up with me to have dinner at my absolutely favorite family restaurant. It's what I needed after this really hard week. I really love my family. I am so glad that they are here with me. I love them.
"In the end, you'll know which people really love you. They're the ones who see you for who you are and no matter what, always find a way to be at your side."-anonymous

No comments:
Post a Comment