Monday, August 18, 2014

Birchbox August 2014: Flip-Flops

Look at what I got in the mail today! They are doing better and better at getting me my box earlier rather than later. :) I really appreciate that because there were plenty of times where I wouldn't get my box sometimes on the last day of the month or even first couple of days of the next month. But today I got my Birchbox "early." :) So I am very much happy about this. :)

Birchbox is a beauty subscription box that is $10/month. I highly recommend you subscribing to this box subscription if you like to expand your experimentation of beauty care products. And I have to say that since I have been subscribed to this box, it has not been all sugar and spice, but I have found plenty of new beauty care products that I've liked and added to my collection. If you would like to subscribe to this box, please click here and enjoy! :)

So, here is what I got this month in my box.


Again, it came in a pink package box...a box in a box. Pink can always make me smile. :) But check this out...when I looked closer at my box...look what they wrote on my box:


They shipped my box to "The Marvelous Charity...." That totally made me smile when I saw that! I like when people do little thing that most people won't normally notice just in case when someone does notice it makes their heart smile...because honestly, I almost overlooked this...and when I did notice this, I couldn't help but take a picture of it. :)


This month's theme is "The Month When Flip-Flops Count as Formal Wear". Living here in Hawai'i this little theme is always applicable. :)


And here are the items that I got in my box. Yay! I got a lifestyle extra in my box! :)


At first glance, this are the things that I got. First thought?! PINK!! I got plenty things in PINK! :) And that little gift box is super cute! "Tee-Hee!"


Harvey Prince Ageless Body Cream. ($22) I did take a whiff of this body cream...and it does smell yummy but not too over powering. Definitely going to be putting this in my bag when I'm done with the one that I'm carrying around now. 


SeaRX Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream. ($34) I wouldn't mind trying this on at night time...I couldn't hurt.


Birchbox is trying something new and they give us a choice out of four or five items that we can choose to have in our box. I chose this ModelCo Bronzer ($22). I am a bronzer type of girl...and so I am excited to try this bronzer out.


The little gift box that they included in my box is extremely cute! :) Don't you think?!


The first thing that I pulled out from my cute little gift box is this Ojon rare blend oil Total Hair Therapy ($35). Excited to try this out...I'm always down to try new things for my hair as long as there isn't harmful chemicals. 


The last thing that I got in my box was the Lifestyle Extra ...was this hello. Breath Spray Trio ($11.50)...well, I only got one instead of the "trio"...but it's small enough that I can throw it in my bag and see how much I like it. Pink grapefruit mint...shouldn't be all that bad. :)


Overall, I am very pleased with my box and I am sure that I will be using and trying nearly all my items. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment