Wow! I am impressed! My Glam Bag came early! Well, at least early for me...I usually get my Ipsy package towards the end of the month...and so I love how I got my subscription box early. So extra points for Ipsy in my book! :)
As always, pink can always make me smile...so this pink, bubble envelope made me smile when I saw it in front of my door. :) Usually its in my mailbox...but this time it was in front of my door. :)
Looking inside here is what I saw. What a cute bag...and I see an extra something or another in there as well. Maybe something that is too big to fit in the cute make up pouch.
And I was right! I took everything out and this is what I saw. This month's theme is Beauty Schooled. And I am guessing its because school is starting this month for most schools. But who knows because on the card it didn't really say anything.
The first thing that I pulled out of my Glam Bag was this Absolute: Lip Balm. I am a sucker for lip balm of any kind. I would say that I am addicted to the stuff. And so this will definitely be going straight into my bag. Smells yummy. :)
Dr. Brandt: Pores No More Pore Refiner. I have used other products from Dr. Brandt...pretty good stuff. Excited to try this.
Lord & Berry: Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil. I have several eyeliners that I already used. But I do not mind trying out new eyeliners...it's the only way I can find new products that I would like. And I use eyeliner nearly every day...so when I use up the mini eyeliner that I care around in my bag, I shall replace it with this one.
Coastal Scents: Forever Blush Sample Duo. Love it! I am a bronzer and blush type of girl. So I will definitely be using this one.
Urban Decay: Perversion Mascara. One of the best mascara that I've ever used. Literally. It makes my eyelashes look existing. I have really short lashes and this mascara really makes it look like I have long, lush eyelashes...I love it.
Overall, I like everything in my Glam Bag. I will most definitely use everything...and I know that I can always find someone who can use another make up pouch if I don't use it up first. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment