I was able to go home early...and guess what I saw waiting for me right by my door. Not one surprise...but TWO surprises! And I have to say that I'm pretty excited to open them.
I'm a very impressed with Ipsy because this is the earliest that I got my Ipsy GlamBag! I usually get it towards the end of the month...but it's only the middle of the month! :) And I got my 50th State of Mind package as well. And I have always been impressed with this company/brand...because they are always fast...and efficient.
But I am one happy camper...I got a surprise...no TWO surprises today. :)
I'm a very impressed with Ipsy because this is the earliest that I got my Ipsy GlamBag! I usually get it towards the end of the month...but it's only the middle of the month! :) And I got my 50th State of Mind package as well. And I have always been impressed with this company/brand...because they are always fast...and efficient.
But I am one happy camper...I got a surprise...no TWO surprises today. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment