Today is Admission's Day here in Hawai'i...and so for MOST schools it is a day off...except of mine. Boo!!! But there was such a low count that I was able to go home early. Yay!!! :) Well, I was bored and I was looking for some Dojo's to add to my aquarium...so I went to the fish store to see if there were any...sadly, there wasn't any.
While I was there, I saw the beautiful Betta fish...and I decided to adopt one for my own. My original BamBam died 2 years ago...and so I named my new one BamBam Jr...or Jr. for short. He is a beautiful one too. He is a gorgeous iridescent blue with shades of reds and purples streaking his tail. I love how his tail flows as well. And he is a very active one too...he loves to swim and move around and around...there were some bettas that I have had that just do the "deadman's float" with random moving his fins...so I love how Jr. moves and swims around all over. :)
While I was there, I saw the beautiful Betta fish...and I decided to adopt one for my own. My original BamBam died 2 years ago...and so I named my new one BamBam Jr...or Jr. for short. He is a beautiful one too. He is a gorgeous iridescent blue with shades of reds and purples streaking his tail. I love how his tail flows as well. And he is a very active one too...he loves to swim and move around and around...there were some bettas that I have had that just do the "deadman's float" with random moving his fins...so I love how Jr. moves and swims around all over. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment