My mystery package from 50th State of Mind...and I'm excited to open my package!
I have only bought from this company one other time...and I've been really impressed buying from them. The company is based in Maui and their delivery is very fast...I like them. You should check them out. :)
So, when I opened my packed I loved how everything was individually wrapped...
So here is my loot! 10 shirts, 3 decals, my trucker hat! So basically, I got the mystery box which was 10 shirts and 3 decals for $100 and then I really like the hat...coz I have noticed that "Shoots" is a word I use often...and so it's so me. :)
But I love my new shirts, tank tops, decals, and hat! Super impressed with everything and would most definitely buy from them again. Gotta say...they are currently my favorite brand. So go check them out and represent! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment