My cousin is here and he is doing the Sparting Beast Race...and he had to leave the house at 5:30am so that he can avoid the traffic on the way to the race. His race time was at 8:30am...I'm pretty sure that he got there on time...it was really early that he left...and since I woke up to see him off, I can't go to sleep...
It's getting closer...my last day at my current preschool. I am going to miss my keiki so much...but I am hoping that this new step in my life was a good decision.
Since I can't go to sleep anymore I decided that it was about time to do my nails again...and so I didn't even think twice when I had to choose what to do my nails. This month, my curriculum topic is bugs and we're starting to learn our colors...so red, orange, and yellow. So I decided to do butterflies, bees, and ladybugs...which worked out great because well, you get my point. Red=ladybugs, Orange=butterflies, and Yellow=bees.
It's getting closer...my last day at my current preschool. I am going to miss my keiki so much...but I am hoping that this new step in my life was a good decision.
Since I can't go to sleep anymore I decided that it was about time to do my nails again...and so I didn't even think twice when I had to choose what to do my nails. This month, my curriculum topic is bugs and we're starting to learn our colors...so red, orange, and yellow. So I decided to do butterflies, bees, and ladybugs...which worked out great because well, you get my point. Red=ladybugs, Orange=butterflies, and Yellow=bees.


No comments:
Post a Comment