Monday, August 11, 2014

School Surprises.

I try not "judge" Mondays...but I do have a hard time waking up on Mondays, and I have a hard time being positive about Mondays. Not that Mondays have ever done anything to me. *laughs*

When I came to my classroom, one of my little ones brought me some Teriyako Nori...I love nori! I can eat that all day...and you know?! I never tried the Teriyaki flavored nori...and let me tell you, it's yummy! I need to bring some to my sister so that she can try it too! She loves nori as much as I do, if not more.


And then check out the two humungous Hershey bars! My really good friend Jess brought me those two bars and now I have a sweet snack. Today, my Monday, was a good days. Because of friends and because of my keikis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment