Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fun stuff.

When I came home for a moment, I saw that I got a package in the mail. I love when I get something in the mail...even if I was the one who bought it. I love getting something in the mail...because it's like a surprise...and I so needed a pick-me-up after yesterday...and even though I'm not home at the moment to enjoy my new nightlight...I am still excited about my new nightlight.

So I did some light research and came up with this:



And since I have been needing a new nightlight, well I don't really NEED a new one, but I had wanted to move my other nightlight to a different place...so I needed another one in my room. So, look what I got myself.


So I have not been able to set it up yet, but when I get home I'll be able to set it up. If I really like it, I might get another one.


Well, next week...guess who is playing a game against the Dallas Cowboys?! Yep! And so I got myself some cute earrings for myself.


I really like them and I can't wait until I can wear them...! GOOOOO NINERRRS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment