Thursday, August 28, 2014

Two.

Oh my goodness, I can't sleep knowing that when I wake up in the morning it will be my last day at my current job...and part of me does not want that time to come and another part of me just wants it get be over with already. It really is heart breaking though. Saying goodbye to this chapter in my life. But I am a big girl and I know that I still have plenty teaching years ahead of me and I don't have to be sad because I have no doubt that  will see everyone again.

I am sad to leave such an amazing staff. And I am happy to be able to say that because there was a time where I couldn't say that because I was very unhappy with some people that I was working with, to the point where I had wanted to leave in the past, but now, now, it is SO MUCH BETTER and leaving now is just so hard because I don't want to leave such an amazing, supporting staff...but they also support my decision and we have all decided that we can still hang out after work...and we even have a date of when we will hang out *laughs* they are not only my co-workers but my friends. Nicole has given me an open invitation to come back whenever I want...and I really appreciate her for that "gift".

I am sad to be leaving my keiki. I think that that is the hardest part of it all...saying goodbye to my little ones. MY little ones. 


That quote is SO true. I spend so much time with them that they do become a part of my heart and saying goodbye is so hard to do. But I have no doubt that they will be in good hands...I just have to remember that. 

I am excited for the new place that I will be working at...and I hope that things work out. But for now, I am sad, my heart is breaking. Goodbyes have NEVER been easy for me...and this goodbye is no different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment