Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, DollGirl!

I can not believe that my lil DollGirl is now two years old! I was able to get of work early and so I made my way over to my sister house so that I can see my cupcake even though we all agreed that we would celebrate her birthday tomorrow when it was more convenient for everyone. But I still needed to see my lil ray of sunshine.

Plus, my parents are finally here and I haven't seen them for about 2 years now...and I was really anxious to see them again. It's been awhile. Today was a very exciting day. Not only did I get to see my DollGirl, but I saw my parents again. And nothing could make my day go wrong after being reunited with those I love.






My DollGirl opening her present from Aunty Tracy and Uncle Kaleo. They are very smart. They got her car keys. She is always asking for our keys...and so they got her her very own keys. And they are really good keys...they seem like real keys...and she loves them! :)

My sister and brother-in-law decided to let DollGirl eat cake for the very first time. And so here is DollGirl just blowing out her birthday candle. 


And so here is she excited and scarfing down her cake! It was the cutest thing ever...she took a huge bit...looked around and then started yelling "WATER! WATER! WATER!" *laughs* It was very cute! 


I got her plenty of presents but all of that is for tomorrow when we celebrate her birthday. But I had to give her something today for her birthday TODAY! So I gave her a dish ware kitchen set and she was loving it a lot! She was washing EVERYTHING all over the house. Bringing the sponge and soap and washing everything. I'm glad that she loves her presents and I hope that she will like the rest of her presents tomorrow. 


I love her. I love her to the moon and back and then back again and again and again. Happy birthday, my love, my lil DollGirl, my lil ray of sunshine, my favorite alarm clock, my silly little gumdrop, my monkey girl, my boomerang, my smile on my face, my baby niece, my heart. Happy birthday. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment