Such a relaxing weekend I had this weekend. It didn't go as planned, but it went even better then what I thought. It rained all weekend...but guess what?! I saw my best friend. It's been a long time since I was able to see her. I'm sad because I didn't get to talk to her as long as I wanted to. And there were things that I wanted to talk to her about. I know that I can just call her on the phone, but then it's not the same. I miss her. She leaves on Friday, so hopefully I can see her again before she leaves.
I miss home....er...California. I live here now. My home now is Hawai'i. And I have no regrets. But every so often it's good to hear from my childhood home...it's part of what made me...and California will always be a part of me. But being here in Hawai'i is now my present. My now.
I miss home....er...California. I live here now. My home now is Hawai'i. And I have no regrets. But every so often it's good to hear from my childhood home...it's part of what made me...and California will always be a part of me. But being here in Hawai'i is now my present. My now.
I am glad that Ginger -bear is here now. I miss having a dog in my life. A pet really...I wish that I can get a dog...but now is not a good time. But it's good to have Ginger-bear back. I do have to say that I miss Jack Jack a lot...but Ginger-bear is good.
I love my family. I love have I have my sister and brother here. I love how Neal and Amanda are in my life and are my family. I love the people that I've met here. But I am glad that I have my Ginger-bear with me.
"Don't make a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life."-anonymous

No comments:
Post a Comment