It is going to be a long night. I plan to stay up all night to prep things I had forgotten to do, well, what all us teachers have forgotten to do. Prep for summer. Since we are an all year-round school, we don't ever have a break. Which I super disagree with, but I won't be here forever...but things have been so crazy lately that we all have forgotten. With the switching of directors, switching of my classrooms, trying to get ready for the new classroom, writing up progress reports...we all forgot plenty of things. But hopefully tonight I'll be able to get what I need done.
My little darling, Olivia gave me these before going home. She reminds me of why I have sleepless nights. For the keiki.
My little darling, Olivia gave me these before going home. She reminds me of why I have sleepless nights. For the keiki.

No comments:
Post a Comment