I was sooo tired yesterday, I told my sister that I wasn't going to come over until today. I was super knocked out yesterday! But today, I did come to my sisters house. I am typing this on her laptop before I go to sleep. I was tired. But Kuya Neal got me to go to the Mango Grove to go walking and I'm so happy that despite my "lack on enthusiasm" on wanting to go on a mini-walk...it was fun! We took Ginger-bear and Ciccio and Tracy and Kaleo, my sister and DollGirl came along...and whenever we have the dogs and DollGirl along, energy that I thought I didn't have comes out. So we ran, played chased, hide-and-seek...and hunted for MANGOS! I SO can NOT wait until it's in the heart of mango season...I can't wait until I can have peach mango smoothies again...those are SOO yummy!
And then DollGirl decided that she wanted to go hunt FLOWERS...and these are plentiful around...so beautiful and smells so yummy!
After a long tiring fun moment..it was DollGirl's nap time...but here she is showing me that she wanted to go to the beach instead by showing me all her new beach attire. Poor BabyGirl, she needs her nap though! Plus, it's raining like no ones busniess...so no beach time for now. But next week we should be going to the beach. If not sooner. :)
It was a good day....and let me just say, a surprise DID come from an unexpected source. Something that I can not share just yet...but a wonderful surprise indeed. :)
"Don't walk as if you rule the world. Walk as if you don't care who rules the world."-anonymous



No comments:
Post a Comment