Day four of our Teacher Appreciation week brought me snacks! I did leave a bunch of them at school for me to eat slowly through out the weeks...but I did bring these home.
I have to admit that I am eating my gummy worms right now. *laughs* I will appreciate you FOREVER if you bring me gummies! *laughs* I love gummy candy!
Everyday (well, nearly everyday) my friends and I made fruit smoothies for our lunch break...and today when I opened the frozen strawberries that we had...I was in awe with the ice crystals that I saw surrounding the strawberries! :) So, I took a picture of it. I didn't want to disturb the prettiness of it all...but I did. I love how we make smoothies everyday (nearly)...they are yummy and I am super glad that I have friends that encourage me to stay healthy!
"Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."-anonymous


No comments:
Post a Comment