So here I am studying the night away when I hear the front door open...then I hear my brother and Amanda come down stairs and tell me..."We got you something!" I love presents! *laughs* And as impatient as I may see...I also love surprises! I might hackle you until kingdom come to find out what it is...but I love happy surprises...:) So, this was a happy surprise as well as a welcome break from my continuous studying. :)
My brother's company supported a local fundraiser for the Maryknoll school in honor of this one lady who has given a lot to the community. I think that is what he was telling me. So basically, the lady that they were honoring, her sister is my brother's co-worker and so my brother's company supported the employee for the sister. If that made any sense...but yeah, I think that that was really nice of them.
Amanda said that it was a really nice affair and her looked really nice to...so totally dressed up and looked smashing. :) My brother is one lucky guy...she is an amazing person...hope she can be my sister soon! *laughs*
Well, anyways, they said that there was this silent auction...and they bid on some things...but they said that when they saw the elephant pillows, they KNEW that I would LOVE it...so they placed their bid...and guess what?! They got it...and they are absolutely right! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pillows!
My brother's company supported a local fundraiser for the Maryknoll school in honor of this one lady who has given a lot to the community. I think that is what he was telling me. So basically, the lady that they were honoring, her sister is my brother's co-worker and so my brother's company supported the employee for the sister. If that made any sense...but yeah, I think that that was really nice of them.
Amanda said that it was a really nice affair and her looked really nice to...so totally dressed up and looked smashing. :) My brother is one lucky guy...she is an amazing person...hope she can be my sister soon! *laughs*
Well, anyways, they said that there was this silent auction...and they bid on some things...but they said that when they saw the elephant pillows, they KNEW that I would LOVE it...so they placed their bid...and guess what?! They got it...and they are absolutely right! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pillows!
They came home rather late...so I had a hard time keeping it down...coz yes, I do squeal...and I am also known to scream if I am excited or something makes me happy...and this definitely made me happy. I know that my neighbors were sleeping already and I didn't want to wake them up...but look at the them! They are SOOO cute!
Aren't they SO cute?! I think so. I love them. And they are so soft feeling too! They are a bit small, but that's okay...because I still love them. :)
I think that they make an excellent addition to the pillows that I have already on my couch. So, many thanks to my awesome brother and his amazing girlfriend who got me these CUTE CUTE CUTE pillows. All for a good cause to. :)
"If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that."-anonymous




No comments:
Post a Comment