Monday, May 19, 2014

Lets Have Fun!

I really needed to redo my nails. I was looking at my nails earlier today and I was thinking that I needed to redo my nails pronto! I have been feeling homesick lately and whenever I feel homesick I think about the ocean. The ocean is my calming place, so I was thinking I wanted to do some kind of ocean theme again on my nails. But then, no...I remember having a conversation during the day with my friend Ashely on how her keikis were telling her that they wanted her to paint her nails rainbow, but then she wanted to paint her nails in the theme of this graduation that she was going to. So, she asked me if I could paint my nails in a rainbow theme.

So I choose the colors that I was going to use. Rainbow colors, of course.


When I got all the colors together, I realized that I used a lot of my Avon nail polish....and then I decided that I was just going to do a old favorite design. It's a fun and happy design...and very fast and easy. I can do this design even though I am half asleep.

So before I go to sleep for the night, here are my fun nails for the week....or so. :)


Here is my left hand....


And my right hand....


Do you like?! I love them...and I hope that my keikis (and Ms. Ashley's keikis) like it! :) 

"Always pray to have eyes that see the best, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never looses faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment