Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jyn!

I know that I haven't spoken to this girl for awhile...but she is one of those friends where you know that you don't have to talk to all the time...but when we do get together or even talk to each other...it's as if no time or distance ever separated us. She is "that" kind of friend.

I remember back when I first met her in 2004, we didn't hit it off...it was my first year in the Philippines and it wasn't until she saw me being very sad coz I was homesick...and she came in my room, hugged me and told me that she knew how I felt. And from that day she has been like a sister to me. And I miss her.

She currently lives in Thailand...and I know with no doubt that I will see her again. She has been dating my cousin for nearly 10 years now...and so yes, I am pretty sure that I will see her again.

So, for now...Happy birthday, my dear friend. I wish you the best in everything...and I can't wait to see you again, Jynnylicious!


"In my imaginary neighborhood, you live right next door."

No comments:

Post a Comment