Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Flowers!

I think that today would have to be my favorite day of Teacher Appreciation week! Today we got flowers...and wow, I was amazed with the beautiful flowers that I got today! I loved them all and I sooo appreciate the thoughtfulness of my keiki who took the time to get me flowers...because flowers make me happy!

I know that I have the wonderful opportunity to work with the beautiful creations of flowers...but I still LOVE and always APPRECIATE when some gives ME flowers! Oh, how I love love flowers...so very much!

Here are gorgeous anthoriums from Benji. There are two of them...one plant is pink and the other is red. They are so vibrant in color...so beautiful! I love them! :)

Here are gorgeous pink calla lillies from my Brody...I love them. They grow so fast and so beautiful! I love them!

Now this amazing flower, I get to keep FOREVER! From my little "handsome" Jahziah. It was made with coffee filters...! Amazing! And gorgeous colors! :)

And I can not forget my amazingly, beautiful, and breath-taking phalaenopsis orchids! Aren't they just the most gorgeous ever! Roses and orchids will forever be in my top favorite flowers (bill balls taking top favorite! :))

And I just adore the way that they made it personalized for me. They are from my lil opih'i Elijah.

Yes, I loved today. I love that my keikis brought me flowers...I love my job. :)

"Let the beauty we love be what we do."--Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment