Saturday, June 28, 2014

Waimea Bay.

Kaleo had a swim race at the Waimea Bay so we all decide to truck our selves over to make a day of it. I have to say that this is the first time that I've been to Waimea Bay, but I would so go to this place again, and its high on my favorite places here in Hawaii. I have so much fun. I loved this beach...and I love this place. I hope that I can find someone that can go with me here plenty of times...shoots, I am even willing to say, that this could be a place that I would call...nah, I won't say it...just yet! *laughs* but oh my goodness...I loved this place...and I felt so relaxed in the ocean here. Like I said before, I loved it.


Although, we had to leave like at 6:00 in the morning...I didn't mind...because the bay was amazingly beautiful...and it did rain a bit...but that cleared up fast. 

Well, it was a race...so I would be lying if I didn't say that there was nothing else that caught my attention other than the beautiful bay. There were some gorgeous, gorgeous men there. Yes. *laughs* :)

After the race, we just chilled and just enjoyed ourselves. We took out the standup paddle board and DollGirl went out with us. Kuya Neal took out the GoPro and we had tons of fun.






This girl just melts my heart every time.


We brought lunch and used the paddle board as a table. 


I loved this day. I love this place. I hope to come here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment