Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ipsy GlamBag June 2014: Pretty In Paradise.

I had wanted to be on the Ipsy list for the longest time, and I had actually signed up in January...and guess what?! I finally got on the list and look what I got in the mailbox today! I got my first Ipsy GlamBag! It is at $10/month subscription beauty "box"...and I like how they give your beauty products in a make up bag. But this is my first GlamBag...here is what I got. 


My GlamBag came in a bright pink bubble envelope. 


And this month's theme is: Pretty in Paradise. Such a good theme concerning that I live in a place where people consider is "Paradise."


Inside my GlamBag...my first glance of what was in my bag.


The first thing that I saw was a perfume stick: Realtree for her. 


The next thing I received was a Be A Bombshell: Lash Out Mascara. I was able to try this product and although I do wear mascara plenty, this isn't my favorite mascara...but it isn't a bad mascara either. Kind of clumpy though...but alright.


Marc Anthony's Dream Waves Beach Spray smells AMAZING! I ended up giving it to my sister...since she saw it and really wanted it. And according to my sister, she liked the product and she especially loved the smell.


Ofra: Universal Eyebrow Pencil. I don't really use eyebrow pencils...so I might just give this one to a friend who does.


NYX: Butter Gloss...I love Butter Gloss...so I was excited to receive this in my GlamBag.


All in all, I was very pleased with my GlamBag. I'm excited to received my next bag next month and I really recommend you signing up for this subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment