Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ladidahs Nails.

Later on today we will be having a Passion Roots meeting and so to calm my nerves down, I decided to paint my nails with my sister's nail polish. For some reason, I have been attracted to the mint and aqua colors, and so my sister recommended me to try the new nail polish that she had gotten the other day.


And of course, I couldn't help but add glitter to my nails. :)





I like the way that my nails turned out. It was a lot harder to paint my nails with a design because I didn't have my brushes...but I think that it still turned out really cute. :)

As for the nail polish, I really like how it applied. I might have to go to Charlotte Rouse to get me some of this brand of nail polish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment