Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Classroom Changes.

These past few weeks have been extremely tough. Nothing that I can't get through...but still tough and pretty stressful. I guess it's good that I have made it a conscious effort to exercise every day; to run as much as I can. And it does help a lot. I have only been running for three days, and I honestly thought that it would take longer for me to get in the hang of running again, but I'm glad that it hasn't. I am so blessed to live here in Hawai'i and that makes running a lot easier because it's such a beautiful place to run...the view is soooo amazing.

My classroom is getting there. I keep forgetting to take pictures of the changes that I've done with it. I think that it's going to be good. The theme that I am going for is bugs. At first I was going to do caterpillars and butterflies...but then while I was making the huge caterpillar for my wall decoration, my lil keikis were telling me that they also wanted ladybugs, bees, and ants...oh and I can't forget the flowers for the bees. *laughs* So I have decided to just make a bunch a insects and ginormous flowers for my decorations. And it's going....slowly, but surely.

As for the layout of my room, I'm more happier with it. I was pretty upset when I had to switch rooms with out any notice...and I wasn't able to plan out how I wanted my room to be, but since then I have rearranged a few times and how it is now, I think I am now satisfied with it. My kids seem to like it as well...and I am loving all the new things that I am getting in my room. I just now need to transfer all my teacher stuff from my teacher cabinet to my room. Right now, JessiLynn and I have an understanding that we will just walk into each other's room and get what we need. We both have been frustrated with how things panned out...but then she's an amazing person and we both got this.

I just can't wait until we get our infant and toddler program up and running. It's been a hard thing to do, especially since I didn't know that it was going to fall a lot on me. I didn't ask for it, but then at least I know how to start one up now. It's a slow process...but it's getting there.

Well, I need to go to sleep, I feel myself dragging right now, but I just wanted to say...yay! I've been keeping my goal and running everyday! Hopefully I can keep it up! :)

http://www.lovethispic.com/image/30066/dont-quit

No comments:

Post a Comment