Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day Seven: Running.

One thing that makes me sad is that I don't have a camera to document the amazing views when I go running in the morning. Even in the evening when I go running, the sunsets are amazing...but the sunrise...oh wow it's beautiful. I do run with my iPod, but unfortunately it doesn't have a camera.

Another thing that I want to say is I had forgotten how wonderfully nice the people are here! Every since I started running, the people that go running have remembered me and they give me encouragement. There is not a single day that has passed that someone, if not several of them, have encouraged me one way or another. We don't ignore each other when we run...they look me in the eye and greet me and give some encouraging words. I love the Aloha spirit here.

After I run, I like having my daily smoothie and pot of tea. Today, I was able to have some nectarine in my smoothie! I LOVE nectarines! They are soo expensive here, but it is so worth it. White nectarines are my favorite though.


So today, I used two yellow nectarines, two apple bananas, one acai packet, a scoop of Matcha Ginger powder, a handful of granola, a dribble of honey and, of course, my favorite coconut water.


I wasn't able to fit everything in the first go, so I filled it as much as I could, an then I blended it and then added the last nectarine.


Today, I chose my Peach Ginger tea with honey. One of the top 5 favorite flavors of tea!


As you can see, I couldn't wait until going downstairs to start on my yummy, yummy smoothie. :) But now that I am down stairs I need to start getting ready for my day. But here's to a wonderful, beautiful, Sabbath day.

"Let prayer be your first response, not your last resort."-Joyce Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment