Sunday, June 29, 2014

Awesome Brothers.

I have the best brothers in the whole entire world. Screw being biased. :) So, my brothers knew that I wanted to so badly see the new Transformers movie...but then I am VERY picky with who I go to the theaters with...for various reasons, and my brothers' know that. They also know that when it comes to action movies like these, I talk a lot....hm...horrible way to put it...but yes, I tend to ask a lot of questions. And I have a hard time sitting still for long periods of time...and I know that this movie was going to be around 3 hours...that is a long, long time. 


But I made it! :) And I watched the movie and I loved it. I loved the actions...the plot wasn't the best...but it also wasn't the worst...and I don't think that I would watch it again in the theaters...because it was a long, long movie...with a lot of action though. I was able to sit though the movie without going too insane. 

I do recommend the movie though if ever anyone was wondering if they should see it or not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment