...is just that, my bestie who is THE BEST! Look what I got in the mail when I got home!
My bestie sent me an amazing package...filled with a lot of things that made me smile. :)
I opened the box...and a card looked up at me...oh my goodness, I have an amazing best friend.
She wrapped everything so that not only would I get a surprise in my mailbox (well, my door actually)...but when I opened my box, there were surprises in the box! :)
The first present that I opened was these amazing and beautiful earrings! They are SOOO me! I love them so much!
And she knows me so much that I adore lip gloss! And so she loaded my box with different lipgloss/lipstick.
And I have to say that she really, really does know me because this is one of my top favorite lipgloss ever! And I really love this color a lot. :)
And look at this...she got me nail polish. Like I said, she is the best.
I miss my best friend. I wish that she was with me right now. But I know that no matter what, she will be there for me when I need her. And she always has been and she always will be.











No comments:
Post a Comment