I came to my sister place to celebrate our independence day...and I had so much fun! This little monkey decided to wake me up by jumping on me and telling me that she wanted her "vitamin."
So, there she is eating her vitamin. Isn't she the cutest thing ever! :)
Her hair is growing SO long! And even though it was super early in the morning, I really don't mind her waking me up because she is my favorite alarm clock. :)
While we were wanting for everyone to wake up...she decided to go shopping with her tiny shopping card...then she wanted to sit in it. Made me realize how big she has gotten...she use to fit in there comfortable...now she looks smushed...my lil DollGirl is getting so big now! :)
I love watermelon. Cold, cold watermelon...it was so yummy on this hot, hot day.
And here is Kuya Neal about to eat his literal half of watermelon...
...and here is DollGirl...enjoy the slip n' slide that we had out. We actually used this very same slip n' slide for DollGirl's 1st birthday! I can't believe that she will be 2 next month already! Wow! :)
The kids had fun; the adults had fun; and it was an amazingly fun day. :)
Happy Independence Day, America! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment