Since I didn't have work today, I was able to spend more time with my lil DollGirl. And I know that my sister has been really exhausted lately so I wanted to help her out...and I love spending time with my lil DollGirl.
Well, this little princess woke me up this morning and as always, she loves to play with my iPad...and so this time we were making faces and just having fun waiting for my sister to wake up. :)
I can never get tired of this beautiful cupcake. I love her so much. She is currently taking her morning nap. My sister claims that she is probably going to sleep for a long time since when I come home, she plays A LOT and is so active that when she takes a nap she really does knock out.
She is such as smart lil one and I am so glad that I am in her life.




No comments:
Post a Comment