Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Late Night Nails.

When I checked my instagram when I got home from work, I saw that Passion Roots had tagged me in this nail video and a suggestion that that should be my next nail inspiration. So I decided that this would be a good time to re-design my nails and use my new nail polish that I got in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month. So here is what my nails are for the next week.










I think that they turned out very satisfying. Not a design that I would do on my own, but a interesting and easy design.

As for the Nailtini: Straight up Color Nail Lacquer; color: Mango Rita...I'm not a big fan. The color worked out with this design. (Pink and Black are my two "go-to" colors). Maybe I got a faulty bottle, but I had to put several coats (like FIVE) just so that I can get it opaque...but even so, you can see the streaks in the strokes. It also doesn't really go on that smooth either. Not a very big fan of this brand.

So here are my nails for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment