Friday, June 27, 2014

BirchBox June 2014: Away We Go

Yay! I got my BirchBox today! This is a $10/month beauty box subscription. Feel free to click here to subscribe to this beauty box. 





The box within a box. :)

This month's theme is Away We Go.


Here is what I got in my box this month. 

I love how we got these cards! It tells me what I got and how much the full size will cost...and also how you can use the product.


This is my first glance of what I got in my box this month.


SARAHPOTEMPA The Half Up. I have very thick, long hair...and I have high doubts that this will work in my hair...so I might just give this away.


Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner. I love this eyeliner. I have received this before...and I am happy that it came in my box this month.


LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil. I was slightly disappointed that when I received its as melted already. 


English Laundry Signature for Her. I'm not to happy with Perfume samples...I have my favorite scents already...but this one isn't a bad scent...so I will probably keep it in my bag. It's small enough.


Perlier Body Cream. I love how it's not a very strong scent. And I have already put this in my bag to bring around with me. I like it.


This booklet was the last thing that I received in my box. 

I wasn't the happiest with my box this month...especially the Sheer Lip Lube Pencil since it was melted. But I will still stay subscribed since I was fairly pleased with my box. Remember, if you would like to subscribe, please use my refer link: right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment