Saturday, October 4, 2014

Kailua SDA Church.

I went to church today at Kailua SDA Church. It's actually the church that Hawaiian Mission Acadamy Windward side is held...and so it's a very familiar church to me. I rarely go, but I'm pretty familiar with it. :) My sister and her husband actually are gone since yesterday...wait, no Thursday because this is their anniversary weekend and they went to Maui...this is their first time leaving their little daughter behind...and I know that my sister misses her baby girl a lot. 

But it's good that my parents are her so that they can help watch little DollGirl. :) I know that my DollGirl adore her Lolo, and I don't blame her because I was once a "daddy's girl" and got along well with my dad. I did get along with my mom...but not as much as my dad. Don't get me wrong! I love them equally...! But my niece with quite attached to my dad to the point where she is possessive over him and won't let me hug my daddy! *laughs* Sorry, little one...he was MY daddy first! *laughs* It's okay, at least I have learned how to share. :)







These pictures crack me up because I had asked her to smile at her Lola and she is just like me...making faces instead of smiling at the camera! *laughs* Oh my days...I love this little monkey to the moon and back and around the world a million and infinity times! She is so silly! She wore the dress that I gave her for her birthday today, so that is cool. She has my heart...and I'm super excited for her brother to come along...but for now, I will enjoy spending time with my lil DollGirl whenever I can. :)


Oh yeah, I also needed to paint my nails today...and so after a long while, I was able to come up with this quick design before I have to get ready to go to work. I wanted to write this post before I left for my Passion Roots job...but yes, I was really feeling like green...and so green it is. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment