Tuesday, October 14, 2014

HBD, Ashley!!

Before I start the day, I would like to take the time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my closest friends! The quote, "Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, and said, "I"m here for you" and proved it." Comes to mind when I think of this beautiful (inside and out) lady.

I met Ash while working at my previous preschool. She became my aid...and we were the best together! We realized that we got a long really well, and that we just "clicked." We "got" each other and you could tell with how the children reacted to us.

I knew that I could count on her as an aid...and before long I realized that as a friend she puts just as much dedication into it as she does for her passion for children. In those few short months that we were in the same classroom, our keikis thrived and the parents could see it. We were a good team...but as they all say, all good things come to an end.

But I have no doubt that my friendship with this girl will know a long journey before (if it ever comes to it) it will end. 




I can say with certainty that no matter where I go in life...this girl will always have my back. And just for who she is...she deserves the best of everything. She deserves happiness...and one day, I pray and hope that she finds it. Happy birthday, Ash...I'm so glad that you are in my life. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment