Although I am sleeping so much better since I have introduced the wonderful essential oil of lavender into my life, I could not go back to sleep after waking up at a few minutes ago at 5am! Oh well, now that I am up...I wanted to take the time to tell the whole world that it's my "baby" brother's 28th birthday today! He may be taller than me, he might be getting married before me, but he is still and will forever be my "baby" brother! :)
I am so proud of this guy. Although we have had our ups and our downs, I know that when it comes down to it, I can count on my brother to have my back. He doesn't always show that he cares me outwardly...but in the little things that he does and remembers about me. And I remember there was a time where that use to frustrate me because for a long time, I thought that he was just "annoyed" with me in many different ways...but he's a guy and guys just act differently than girls...and my brother is no different. I know that my brother cares because he knows enough to know when I really need him...when it's really serious. He may be my baby brother...but in many ways he acts like an older brother.
This year will be a very exciting year for him. I pray for him because he is in the process of taking his tests to be an accountant. He will also be getting married this year...and that in itself is pretty damn exciting. :)
Happy birthday, ading ko...I hope you have an amazing year. I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment