Today was fun. It's been awhile since we been to the beach...and today we went to Manana Beach...and sucks so bad that I didn't get a picture because the water was beautiful! I was too busy playing in the water...oh how I love that water! :) I wonder what it would be like if I really were a mermaid! I guess I'll never know! But I can always imagine!
Well, this is the last weekend that I'll see my sister and her family for awhile. Even Tracy and Kaleo...and so I'm trying to make the most of it. It's good that we went to the beach today because I'm not sure that they will be able to get to the beach in California...but I know that Tracy and Kaleo will be able to go to the beach in Japan...Kaleo has to swim in his Strong Man race after all!
Yesterday night, Tracy threw a small birthday dinner for my sister since we all won't be together for her birthday. I love when Tracy cooks...she is an amazing cook! She made her tostado's...YUMMY! I don't think that I spelled that right! But trust me, it was yummy. *laughs* Jeremy and Amanda also came over...so it was good to have all of us together. I hope we have more Friday night dinners... I miss those.
Well, this is the last weekend that I'll see my sister and her family for awhile. Even Tracy and Kaleo...and so I'm trying to make the most of it. It's good that we went to the beach today because I'm not sure that they will be able to get to the beach in California...but I know that Tracy and Kaleo will be able to go to the beach in Japan...Kaleo has to swim in his Strong Man race after all!
Yesterday night, Tracy threw a small birthday dinner for my sister since we all won't be together for her birthday. I love when Tracy cooks...she is an amazing cook! She made her tostado's...YUMMY! I don't think that I spelled that right! But trust me, it was yummy. *laughs* Jeremy and Amanda also came over...so it was good to have all of us together. I hope we have more Friday night dinners... I miss those.
Every morning that I am here...this little DollGirl loves to look at my itouch! After giving me her "two toys"...she goes for my itouch...I have to sleep with sound...and so I have an app for a sound machine on it...so she is mesmerized by it, I guess. :)
Then we snuggle together and make faces. Exactly like this every morning that I sleep here. I can get used to this. Sometimes I just want to sleep in during my weekends...but she changes my mind every time. How can you have a bad day after this?!
So, today before we went to the beach was a bit chilly so my sister asked me to dress DollGirl up. She usually runs around the house in only her diaper...and sometimes some "bibidies"...(underwear)...and if I know that we won't go anywhere for awhile, I let her choose what to wear...look what she chose!! She is SOOO silly! Those are long socks that she wanted to wear! *laughs*
AND she is stepping on my water bottle! *laughs*
Today was a fun day. I can't wait until we can do a day like this again. Life is ALWAYS better at the beach! *laughs*
"And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling."-Shanti





No comments:
Post a Comment