Yay! They are back...and they even brought back someone who I missed a lot! They brought Ginger back with them! :) My sister and her family are back...I am reunited with my DollGirl!
As I am typing this, Ginger is looking at me, wanting to come up on the couch and snuggle next to me...but my sister said that she isn't allowed on the couch. Wait.
Oh okay, I just moved to the ground and now she is next to me. I missed having a dog in my life. Don't get me wrong, I still love Ciccio so much...but now there are two of them...and they have each other. :) I was so excited to see my family again.
DollGirl doesn't use "regular" blocks...NOPE she uses daddy's soda pop cans! I love how Ginger is good with DollGirl. She is pretty patient with her...so that's good. DollGirl is at that stage where she pokes everything, so we are trying to teach her to not poke Ginger...or take things from her when she is eating. But they get along really well together. :)
Oh, this girl, how I miss her. I think that she will have super long hair like me. Look at her...she was born with a LOT of hair...and it just keeps growing and growing! Looks pretty straight too. She loves playing with my hair...
...and she loves playing with Ginger. At the moment...I am content. :)
"To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today."--Anonymous




No comments:
Post a Comment