So, I came back to the windward side with a sad heart because I know that my sister and her family is on the plane on the way to California. I wish I could go with them...but this is good...I want DollGirl to get to know her family in the California. I'll always have them in my life...and I am so blessed that I was able to grow with them, and so I know that no distance or time can break the bond that I have with my family there...so, now it's DollGirl's turn to make memories with them.
But I couldn't go straight home, I had went to the studio to help Ed organize the studio...speaking of which, I need to take pictures of the place...it's starting to look really, really nice! Ed did an amazing job! But as you can imagine I was tired after a long, emotionally draining weekend...and I wanted to take a shower before I go to sleep...but guess what I found in my shower?!
A CENTIPEDE!
Now don't get me wrong...I'm not deathly afraid of centipedes or anything...nothing like I am with spiders...but it is a shock to see one...and I can feel myself starting to fear them! But I can not! But their legs! Ahhh! I nearly had a heart failure when I saw this little...no HUMONGOUS creature walking around in my bathtub! AHHHHH!!!!

I ran upstairs and got Amanda...good thing she was still awake! We got some bug spray and ran back down stairs to spray the thing...but as we were staring at it...it was going down my drain! How was it fitting through the tiny holes that I had in my drain...and I didn't want it to go down...because it was getting away! Ahhhh!!!!
So I sprayed that sucker...hoping that it will kill it soon! Then I turned on my water to drown the thing. A few minutes later we come back to find IT FLOATING IN MY TUB!! Oh my goodness....another near heart failure! It had drowned.
It took awhile to get my nerves up to take a shower in my shower...I couldn't stop looking at my drain in case another one came up. Oh goodness...what a day! *laughs*
"Let it be known to everyone who knows you that you're happy because you choose to be."-Abraham Hicks

No comments:
Post a Comment