I had SO much fun! So, my sister and I had not dressed up together in such a long...and just getting ready for this tea time with Amanda and friends was so much fun! Amanda and everyone else met up at the tea place...so my sister and I got ready at her house. Our tea appointment was at 3:pm...and my sister and I started getting ready at 12:30!
I was cracking up because Neal was like "What time are you two leaving...?!" And we told him that our appointment was at 3pm...and he was all like..."Then why are you getting ready SO early?!" *laughs* I remember those days where we would take forever to get dolled up to go out...and I miss it. It's a lot of fun trying to figure out what we were going to wear...our accessories, our make-up, our nails, our everything!
I will say though, Neal was a trooper through it all since he was sick...and he helped keep DollGirl occupied while we got ready...but I didn't mind her getting ready with me. She is so much fun to have around...she is in awe with everything we do! I love her so much!
I was cracking up because Neal was like "What time are you two leaving...?!" And we told him that our appointment was at 3pm...and he was all like..."Then why are you getting ready SO early?!" *laughs* I remember those days where we would take forever to get dolled up to go out...and I miss it. It's a lot of fun trying to figure out what we were going to wear...our accessories, our make-up, our nails, our everything!
I will say though, Neal was a trooper through it all since he was sick...and he helped keep DollGirl occupied while we got ready...but I didn't mind her getting ready with me. She is so much fun to have around...she is in awe with everything we do! I love her so much!
My sister braided my hair, and while she was braiding my hair, DollGirl came and gave me my iPad (which she knows she is not allowed to play with unless I am there with her...) and sat on my lap...so we took pictures together...I love how she can make faces with me! I love her SO much!
I did attempt to curl my hair...but yeah right...there is TOO much humidity here to keep the curls! *laughs* But at least I tried...and it look cute while it lasted...all the 10 minutes! *laughs* I had a friend who did her hair really cute, and so I asked her if I could copy her hair style and she said yes, so I had my sister help with the hair style that I wanted...basically braid half my hair to the other side and let my hair cascade down on one side. I think that it turned out really cute. :)
So, here is my sister and I all ready to go. I adore my sister's dress! It's so her! And her pearls are a good match! I didn't want to wear too much jewelry and I'm kind of bummed that you can see my earrings...but they matched my dress...and I wore gold bangles on my other wrists.
My sister and I ended up going there a little bit earlier than everyone so that we can get everything ready. My sister ended up getting her a lot of tea stuff...and Amanda's favorite tea, Lady Londonderry. I got Amanda...well, I didn't get her anything! *laughs* I made her a birthday card with a coupon telling her that she can choose her very own tea cup and saucer from Tea at 1024 where we had her tea party! She had a lot of fun choosing her teacup...there were a lot of cute ones! :)
I love this tea place because you could choose your own teacup to use...and I usually get the same one...it reminds me of a princess. *laughs*
The service was amazing...and she didn't mind taking the millions of pictures that we asked of her to take of us! :) Conversation flowed very easily...and I think that we all had a wonderful, fun time. :)
I'm glad that Amanda had fun...and I'm glad that her friends came...we all had an amazing time...and I would definitely hang out with this wonderful ladies again! :)
"Happy [Early] Birthday, Mandy! I love you!"




No comments:
Post a Comment