Long day. I just got back from one of my Patch classes...it's usually every Tuesday...and it sure was a long day. I got out of work at 6:pm...my class started at 6:pm and ended at 9:pm...I left the house at 7:30am to help with some of the set up...so it's good to be back home. My class today was called Development and Learning in the Multicultural Setting. It was a good class with a lot of information...but it was a long class at the end of a really long work day.
Sad news. My co-workers dad died last night during volleyball last night. I can't imagine what I would have done if I was there last night. I wonder what I would have done...I play volleyball with my co-worker and I met her family...they are my volleyball team that I play with and her dad was a really nice guy...first guy that I was comfortable with on the team...and such a team player...
When I first got to school, I noticed right away that she wasn't there...she gets there 15 minutes before me and she usually is the first teacher to greet me. And Tuesday's we usually have some joke to talk about last night's volleyball games...but she wasn't there and when I heard my heart when out to her and her whole family who I got to know though volleyball.
Today was pretty crazy because tomorrow is graduation. I don't know why they moved it because it was suppose to be on Thursday...but no, it's tomorrow now. The only joy that I have is that we get to wear "not uniform" *laughs* I don't even know what I'll wear...
My little 2's are going to sing "A is for Aloha" and "Old McDonald Had A Farm." I hope that they sing...and not get scared! *laughs* We had dress rehearsal today...and they got shy in front of the other kids...and they love the loud sounds that come from the hollowness of the set up stage! So they kept jumping...oh, it's going to be a day tomorrow! *laughs*
"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."-Eskimo Proverb
No comments:
Post a Comment