![]() |
| http://youonlyloveonce.tumblr.com/ This picture made me smile super big when I saw it! |
I skipped out on running today because I didn't think that I could do both swimming and running today...but swimming was a struggle too. Not as bad...at least when I was swimming my nose cleared up! *laughs* I know that it would have done that if I chose to run instead...but I will always choose to swim if I had to choose between the two. I hate running...but I need to do cardio to get rid of all this unwanted weight! I do have to say I miss dancing...I'm not the greatest dancer...but it sure is a good cardio...but I think staying up all night long dancing is not good. *laughs* Oh the life of college and then some. :)
![]() |
| http://lifesnotawaitingroom.tumblr.com/ I really do miss my kitty, Precious...he looked like this as a kitten. |
Usually after all the swimming and running...we go out to have breakfast...but more than half our group was gone [my sister and her husband are still in Cali, Tracy is working] and Kaleo wasn't feeling to well and so went home right after we "landed on shore" from our swimming...and I was famished...but I was craving Saigon Noodles House down the road from where we lived...so I told my brother that I will suck it up, and just hold back my hunger and do our "town errands" first...then go home to eat.
One thing that I do miss about Cali is the fact that I use to live super close to Walmart. We didn't have to think about going there...we just went. Here we live on the other side island from the closest Walmart...and I don't really like going "into town" and so it was good that for my Sunday's workout we go to town...so I was able to stop by. I think the last time I was in Walmart was *thinks back* January?! Yeah...I kind of miss that store. *laughs*
![]() |
| http://lovejesssmile.tumblr.com/ I wonder...really?! Hm...makes me wonder... |
Goodness me! This Avril Lavigne What the Hell song is sooo in my head right now! Since this morning...and yes, I am listening to it right now...*laughs* but yeah..."All I want right now is to mess around...all my life i've been good...but now...what the hell..." It's a fun song to dance and sing with. :)
"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had."- Anon.



No comments:
Post a Comment