Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pictures & my thoughts.

http://www.xbeautifuldreamx.pinger.pl/p/10
Yeah, there are many times where I feel like it's my end...like I can't go on, like I don't even want the strength to go on...but then I remember that I'm not alone in how I'm feeling...that there is someone out there who is going through what I'm going through or something even worse...and maybe just maybe I can make them feel better...or if I hold on just a little longer...I'll find the meaning of my "story."

http://alittleworlds2.tumblr.com/post/5610025686
Oh yes I do...I do love cookies...and brownies...and cupcakes...but not cakes and I'm not too fond of doughnuts either...*laughs* But I know that I can do this...it's almost the end of the month and I can have sugar again! *laughs* I do support my brother and friend who are going to run the race though...and so no sugar for me...oh mandope! I can't wait for Sunday afternoon! *laughs*

http://parisheroinstars.tumblr.com/
Could I do it?! Punch someone in the face...probably if I really had too, I did punch someone in the stomach though...when I found out my ex was cheating on me and my friend came to see if I was going to be okay...but I knew that he was cheating on his girlfriend [I wasn't close to her] and I was trying to get him to stop...when I found out that my [then] boyfriend was cheating on me I took my hurt out on that guy who came to check up on me. Good thing he's a good friend...*laughs* But to punch someone in the face...I don't know...but that doesn't mean that I don't think about it! *laughs*

http://startobelieve.tumblr.com/page/58
An old highschool teacher once caught me crying outside in the rain. You know...highschool heartbreak and drama...*laughs*...but he told me something I have never forgotten. He went into the school office...came out and sat next to me...out in the pouring rain [It was February 2001...so, yes it was freezing cold]...he told me that it wasn't the end of the world, it probably wasn't going to be my first heartbreak, learn my lesson, cry but stand up and keep moving, then he handed me three pieces of chocolate and told me that in the end everything was going to be okay.

http://www.tumblr.com/likes
I am that hopeless romantic that dreams of my day when I get to feel and BE a princess.





No comments:

Post a Comment