![]() |
| Shelahphotography.com |
Liya is part of my Ohana here in Hawaii...she is the only girl in the grandchildren...and you can tell she is the boss of all the little boys! *laughs* We had family night at her house instead of "Tu Tu and Pa Pa's" house...[where we normally have it] to celebrate her birthday. I guess it was an all day affair with different people coming at different times...ending with family night with the Ohana. [I juss realized...Friday the 13th today!!...what a lucky day! :)]
My sister had made the desserts for the party...and our kitchen looked like it blew up bright pink and princess stuff all over the place! My sister made cupcakes and a cake and cake pops...I would say that it was so yummy...at least it smelled yummy...but in support of Kuya Neal running the 1/2 marathon at the end of this month...we can't eat sugar! Well, he can't...his trainer advised him not too, and to support him, we all have given up sugar for this month....yes, it is very hard...no doubt about that! *laughs*...but I'm sure that it will be all worth it at the end.
Sucks for him though...coz his birthday is this month...he can't have a cake...but we said that once this month is over...wham bam...we are going to go all out! *laughs*
![]() |
| shelaphotography.com |
Happy birthday, Liya...I love you little princess! *hugs*


No comments:
Post a Comment