Monday, May 23, 2011

New Teacher.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416fOZ1vC7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
So, the new teacher can today. I was both mixed in my emotions about it. I thought it was bad timing though only because [they changed the graduating day from Thursday to Wednesday this week!!] I know that this week will be crazy with the graduation...the schedule is out of whack...and it's going to be "go with the flow" type of week. So I know that the new teacher will be overwhelmed because of all the confusion.

Working with the two-year-olds, they like consistency...well all children like that. But I know that my two-year-olds don't like change. Every day though Nicole and I have been preparing them for the new teacher, and for the most part they were okay at first with the change. It was kind of tough because there were three teachers to one room...I ended up leaving and help with loose ends of the graduation set up and practicing and just the other classrooms so that the new teacher could get a feel of everything.

I do hope that tomorrow goes better though. I can just imagine the confusion that this new teacher is having though...I was new once. I hope that I survive this week too...I should have gone to volleyball today, but I was just too tired when I got home...next week definitely, and I have a feeling I'll be going to the gym a lot this week to release the stress of having to work with a new teacher...hopefully after this graduation everything will be able to settle down. Summer here we come!! :)

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."-Maria Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment