Well, yes, my friend got this kit...and no has used it yet...and so she told me to PLEASE try it. I didn't want too, because I just like doing it the old fashion way! But oh well, I can't say that I don't like it until I try it, right?! So, I tried it. And do I like it?! Well, I like how it really didn't take all that long. I had four layers in all...with 30 second curing between each layers...and so it really didn't take that long actually...and it really didn't have any drying time other than the times that I was curing it. And I really liked that a lot. The color that I used was the color that the kit came with so it was "Wine not" I think the color is a beautiful color...just I tend to go for more brighter colors...and I have to honestly say that this is the first time that I have my nails just red. Because basically this color just looks like a deep red. And I'm not sure that it's really "me" to really have my colors just one color and to have it all red (oh okay WINE color!) My friend had other colors that she bought, but out of all the colors I think this one was the one that I liked the best. Again, I am not saying that I don't like this color...its a nice color...just really?! Wow, my nails are one color. *laughs*
It took maybe a total of 20 or even less to do my nails...and they are hard dry now. I do have to say that when I did the last layer, I wasn't sure that it was dry enough since it left color the on the brush and also when I had to wipe it with the cleanser pad thingy...that thing also had color left on! And that tells me that it wasn't fully dry or something...
Maybe it was suppose to do that. I'm not sure...but I was like whoops...am I doing something?! Oh well, no harm done...I think! The directions were easy enough though.
Pretty basic directions...not hard to follow. I did put sunscreen on my hands though; recommended from a friend, since to cure it, my hands will but under UV rays...and I don't want to damage my skin or something...but it really didn't take that long to do. And I really like that...and it dried basically when I did last my 30 second curing...because even though I wiped it with that cleanser pad thingy and color stayed on...it didn't really damage my painted nails...so yeah. Here are my hands after I was all pau painting it.| My left hand |
| My right hand |
Well, let me post up WHY I'm not too hot on my nails looking like that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think that if my nails don't chip...that would be really cool! But I like design on my fingernails.
I don't always have time to do my nails...but when I do have time, I try to do them. Seeing my nails in things that make me smile...make me happy. A lot of the "off/weird" designs is because I like to ask my keiki what they want me to paint on my nails...and that is what they come up with. Sometimes it would be completely random like the one times they asked me to paint my nails "tree/ladybug/tree.....butterfly" I was like...oh okay and I did it...so looking at my nails as I type and they are just one color is a little off for me. *laughs*
And I will leave you now with this little girl that makes me smile. :) Her hair is just so long it cracks me! :) Goodnight and sweetdreams!
"Don't be afraid of tough times because it gets you real friends and real friends get you through tough times."
No comments:
Post a Comment