Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday.

Friday. It is over. And wow! I am still at my sister's place. Laying on their super duper couch. I usually try to come over at least once every week...just to spend time with family and with my lil DollGirl...and my sister actually had a room set up for me...but it's so stuffy in there and I don't like the bed...the couch is HUGE! I should take a picture of it so that you can see it...but not now. I'm comfy right now. *laughs*

Today I had a day with my sister and one of my really good friends Tracy. My sister and I went to get our nails done at TWO different places! The first place was so rude that we just left...it was actually pretty scary...so I don't think that I'd ever go there again. They were just plain rude. Even when THEY were in the wrong...it was just so uncomfortable there...so we went to a nail salon in Kailua...(we were in Kaneohe at first)...and I was happy with them. :) The place is where Amanda usually goes...so I knew that they had to be good, because Amanda ALWAYS goes to them...and her nails are ALWAYS so cute! :) I might add glitter my nails though....OOO I got this really cool glitter nail polish for my sister...the brand OPI...and the name was Which is witch? So, tomorrow I might add that one to my nails right now. But here are my nails:


I LOVE them...but yes, I do have a problem with the whole one color, no design...but I think I do like my toes that bright pink. I am going to find that color for my own nail polish collection...I LOVE THAT COLOR! And I can never have too much pink color! :) Drake was the guy who did my nails and I would so have him do my nails again!

After we did our nails...we went back home to pick up Tracy...and we went shopping. And I got a cute dress for Joelly's wedding for this weekend. I can't believe that is coming up! I'm going back to the mainland this  Thursday! I'm super excited about that too! Yay! :) But I got a dress for her wedding...and I think that it's cute. I also bought other stuff...I'm trying to update my wardrobe...and wow...I hate shopping! *laughs*

After we went shopping, we went to get some desserts at this really cute place...but oh dear, I have forgotten the name...Tracy actually got the desserts and my sister and I went somewhere else....but I need to get the name of the place because the desserts were so cute and SO YUMMY! And then we went to Taste Tea...our favorite boba tea place...it's like a small local hole in the wall place that super chill and relaxed with yummy boba tea! So we went there and I got my usual...Taiwan Melon Tea with Lemonade at one 70% sweetness with LARGE (non of the small boba in there!) boba...and we just chilled there and ate our desserts and then we went home...:)

 And when we got home...we decided that Tracy and Kaleo would come over for dinner...but before that I gave Ily my gift for her that I got her! I got her a Turtle Tent...and it was SOOO cute! She so loved her tent. Kuya Neal helped me put it up for her in the front lawn...and she went crazy inside! It was so cute. I was inside   there with her for awhile and she was running around in circles and trying to roll the WHOLE tent around! It was so cute! I SOOO love that girl SOOO much!



She is the funnest...AND FUNNIEST! She is crazy and I love her so much. I can't imagine life with out her...and I'm so glad that I don't have to imagine that. Right now, I am already sad because I know that I won't be able to see her this weekend since I'll be going to the mainland for Joelly's wedding...but I think I'll facetime on her or something. I love her.

So I made a bunch of grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone. Grilled cheese is one of my comfort food...and they are SO easy to make. :)
So for now...goodnight and sweetdreams. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment