Wow! What a crazy day! At least I'll have an extra long weekend....and no that is not due to the fact the I have Monday of for Columbus Day...because I don't! Blah! But because I don't have school tomorrow. The preschool that I work for has decided to do their staff day on Saturday...and since we aren't suppose to go to work on Saturday, they have told us that we don't have to go to school on Friday...but we have to go on Saturday. NOT a fair trade if you ask me...but you didn't...so therefore it is what it is. I'm actually writing this on my ipad at my sister's house...because since I don't have to go into work tomorrow, then I'm going to spend the weekend with my sister! We're going to have a sister's day! Yay! I haven't had one of those in such a long time...sucks because I love my sister and I like spending time with her! :)
Well, I have decided that I do NOT like the gel nails that I did yesterday. Nope, not at all. First off, the color...it was getting to me. So plain. Just one color...dark too. And no glitter! Not even the shiny-ness stayed. I think that I did it wrong...or something...because check this out. I did my nails. Went and done homework...and it was still good to go...but when I went to take a shower yesterday before going to sleep...look what happened!!
 |
| Left Hand |
 |
| Right Hand |
Right?! Not impressive At. All. As you can see there looks like there was a shine to it...but I could have put a normal top coat on that and still have it look shinier. But oh well. I not against trying it again....but maybe with more brighter colors or and some design or something! But yeah, my sister wants us to go and do our nails tomorrow and so at least I know that I won't have these ugly nails to look at for that long! I might just even take it off after I write this post!
Oh my goodness...my new thing that I absolutely LOVE...chocolate. No, I have ALWAYS loved chocolate....but this is something else! Check this out...
You can get it at Safeway...which is where I got this...and it's like $3.99 here in the expensive Hawaii...but I'm not sure how much it is anywhere else...but this is SOOO yummy. I don't melt it like they say to...I just eat it like this:
YUMMY! It is SOOO creamy yummy and so hits the spot! You should go out and buy some and try it! It's sooo yummy! :)
But I'm getting tired of typing on this ipad now...so I think that I'm just going to go to sleep now. Goodnight and sweetdreams! Yay to the day off tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment