Oh wow, last night was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Actually, I know that I was excited about Decade night for the longest time...but since I'm shy around the people that were going, it was hard to be fully excited...but you know what?! I was a lot of fun!
I went to the Salvation Army with Amanda on Saturday and bought two sweaters that I could cut up...and I went for the 80's look...and I think I pulled it off pretty well. I did the whole off the shoulder top with cut off shorts and black tights that were ripped and then safety pinned. I then pulled my hair into a super high pony tail and crimped my hair. Oh, and I can't forget the multiple scrunchies! I did my make up in bright blues and pink lipstick...and lots of blush...and glitter galore! *laughs* I used the arms that I cut off the sweater as leg warmers and then I wore HUGE gold hoops in my ears. And went bowling like that. I think it was fun.
I had fun.
 |
| Charlie's Angel 80's style! *laughs* |
 |
| Amanda and I...I think Amanda looked super cute!!! |
 |
| My brotherhood and I just chilling in our 80's get up! :) |
 |
| Karlie, Allie, Amanda, Lacey, Leah, Larissa and I |
 |
| Yep! Girls just want to have fun!! |
YOU GIRLS LOOK SO AWESOME! I bet that was so much fun! I wanna do that now :D & haha I love Jeremy's look xD
ReplyDelete