So, I have wanted to post this for the longest time, but I couldn't because I didn't know who would read this and my sister forebode me to tell anyone until today to announce this...
...I actually found out on Christmas Day! So here is the story...on Christmas Day, early in the morning my sister wakes me up so that we can open our Christmas stalkings before going to eat at Boots & Kimo's. So yes, my brother and I open up our stalkings and find all the wonderful stuff that we got in there, and then my sister hands my brother and I an envelope and told us that she wanted to put this in our stalkings but there was no room so we could open them up now...and BAM...that was in the envelope...
...I screamed.
*laughs*
and my brother-in-law told me that that was why they wanted to tell us in the house and not at the restaurant because I tend to scream when I get excited. *laughs*
Of course, when they told me I wanted to tell the whole world how excited I was...but I couldn't they told me that I couldn't...until today...so FINALLY I can post this...I am going to be an Aunty!!! I'm exctied!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!

:D so much cuteness. I can't wait to be an Auntie ^^
ReplyDelete