Monday, February 27, 2012

The Basics of Me. [part.1]

Your birth and family: 
*What is your full name and how did you get that name? Do you have any nicknames?

Well, I am NOT going to write down my full name...but yes, my name is Charity [S.P.G.P]. I'm not really sure how I got this name...other than the fact that my sister's name is Faith and what goes with Faith?! Charity...so that is why I was named Charity. :)

Well, lets start from the beginning. When my mom was pregnant with my sister, the doctor told her that she was going to have a boy...so they had planned on the name "Paul" for her. She ended up being a girl, so they named her Faith instead. When my mom was pregnant with me, the doctor told her that she was going to have a boy...so they were planning to name me "Matthew" and I ended being me, a girl...and so they decided to name me Charity. So, I guess that is how I got that name!

Do I have any nicknames?! Why, yes I have a lot! My main nickname is "Che"...I'm not even sure how I got that nickname! I think my cousin started calling me that...and it stuck. I've also been called Chartee...bascially the lazy way to say my name. *laughs* For the longest time I thought my name was pronouced Chart-tee!! *laughs* Little did I know...*laughs*

Other nicknames is "Gorilla"...and I'll tell you why in a later question...by my dad...who also called me E.T. because it was an inside joke of how scared I was of E.T. and also he use to pronounce my name /Cha/ee/tee/ so E.T. was short of that.

I went through this crazy stage where I liked the name Jezibelle Destiny...so people called me that when I was A LOT younger. I've been called Charlie by a few and a name I like to go by. I have heard that it's because when saying Chartee fast enough it sounds like Charlie..and so that's why people called me that.

I loved the name Mandy because, yes, the song. *laughs* So I was called that too.

Other nicknames I can claim in my life so far are: Trinity [they say that people were calling me Trinity...when they say Charity fast and blurred together], Shorty [for obvious reasons!], Love [because my name means love], Maganda ["beautiful" in Tagalog], CheChe, Cheness [by Joynessless]. Char, Chair, Chart, and many more that I can't think of at the moment!

But yeah...my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment