This last week had been so stressful that I didn't want to go out and have fun with people...or just even be around people...and plus last Friday, my car had broken down and I was VERY leery of driving it...but Shilhi came and picked me up...and I thought I looked cute. I still have it in me to dress for the night out! *laughs*
It was a fun night of pupus' and wonderful GREAT music and just meeting new people and seeing people that I've worked with in the field...and it was wonderful to see everyone in a different atmosphere...not stressed out trying to work an event! *laughs*
The food was wonderful...everything was wonderful! I'm glad that I went...I had amazing fun. :)
I'm sad that my sister didn't get to be here for the picture...BUT she really was there! She just had to get home and go to DollGirl...and so she left before we could take pictures. But it was wonderful meeting Ivy because I have heard about her...and she just started working with us...but I hadn't had the opportunity to work with her...but she is so much fun! It was fun seeing everyone to have fun...at a party just for us! It was an amazing night. A wonderful night. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment